OnePlus has started to roll out new Android 8.0 Oreo based beta build for OnePlus 5 users. This latest build will be available as Oxygen OS Open Beta 3. The company has also posted the detailed changelog on their official forum. The release notes notify the beta build will perform enhancements and bug fixes on this device. Another important feature is it enables new Face Unlock option for OnePlus 5 handset.
Following are the lists of changes that are included in OxygenOS Beta Build 3:
– Adds app shortcut on Launcher
– Newly added Face Unlock feature
– Mobile Vibration related optimization
– Fixed 5G WiFi connection related issue
– December month android security patch update
– General bug fixes and enhancements
As usual, the beta update will be available only for beta participants. If you’re beta member you can download this new build via OTA. This third phase of beta update weighs in 106 MB. Interested users can join beta program by flashing the downloaded ROM on your device.